Sunday, August 5, 2007

Two men are walking their dogs

when they come across a bar. They're hot, sweaty and just plain tired. They figure it'd be a good idea to go in and have a drink. Unfortunately, for them, the bar has a huge sign that reads "No Dogs Allowed." With no place to secure the dogs, and thirst building, they begin scheming ideas of how to get in.

Then something clicks. One of them gets the perfect plan.

He looks to the other. "Just watch and follow my lead."

He walks into the bar with his dog and the bartender, with an air of pure indignance, stops him. "I'm sorry but I can't let you in here."

The guy looks at the bartender, completely dumb founded and asks, "Why not?"

The bartender barks, "Can't you read the sign. We don't allow dogs in the bar."

"But this is my seeing eye dog, sir".

"Oh, I'm sorry sir come on in. And by the way, nice golden retriever."

Score! The man enters the bar.

The second man, attempts to do the same. Immediately, the bartender stops him.

"Sir, I "really" can let you in here with that dog."

"Huh, why not."

"Sir, the sigh."

The second man responds smoothly. "But this is my seeing eye dog."

The bartender looks at the man and then looks at the dog.

A long moment of silence passes. Confused, he explains "Sir, ah... um... that's a Chihuahua."

Shocked the man shouts, "What!? They gave me a Chihuahua!?"

No comments: